PERSONAL DATA FILE Personal Data Act (523/99) Section 10
Date: 19 January 2016 Government Online Bookstore
- Data controller
Prime Minister's Office / Information Support and Publications Unit, Snellmaninkatu 3, FI-00023 GOVERNMENT, tel. +358 295 16001
- Person responsible for personal data files and/or contact person
Person responsible and contact person: Erja Kankala Snellmaninkatu 3, FI-00023 GOVERNMENT, tel. +358 2951 60708
- Name of the personal data file
Government Online Bookstore
- Purpose of the processing of personal data
No customer register will be created.
- Contents of the personal data file
No customer register will be maintained.
- Regular sources of data
Customers who have bought books through the Government Online Bookstore.
- Disclosure or transfer of data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area
Customers’ data will not be published or disclosed to third parties.
- Principles concerning protection of the files
The printing contract partner (Lönnberg Print & Promo) of the Information Support and Publications Unit of the Prime Minister’s Office will only process the data supplied in orders addressed to them and the data are only processed by members of the staff of the printing contract partner.
- Right of access
Customers can control their information by contacting the Information Support and Publications Unit.